The March music calendar is bursting with excellent shows to choose from. Explore the listings below for Irving live music in March.
March 1 - 7
Saturday, March 2
- Spanish singer Julio Iglesias brings his incredible talents to The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. Iglesias has sold over 300 million albums worldwide and has recorded with some of music’s biggest names: Frank Sinatra, Dolly Parton, Art Garfunkel, and many more. The show begins at 8 p.m.
- Award-winning classical pianist Ilya Yakushev takes the stage at the Irving Arts Center’s Carpenter Hall for an intimate performance. Hailing from Russia, Yakushev has earned fans all around the globe for his masterful technique and engaging visual accompaniments. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m.
March 8 - 14
Friday, March 8
- A show full of song and dance, Direct from Ireland - Celtic Nights: Oceans of Hope shares stories of people crossing oceans to America, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand in search of better lives. Told through the eyes of the Irish, this show is sure to leave you feeling inspired. The performance will be held at the Irving Arts Center and begins at 7:30 p.m.
March 15 - 21
Saturday, March 16
- The Las Colinas Symphony Orchestra presents a very special evening. Internationally acclaimed viola player Paul Silverthorne will join the orchestra for Daniel Auber’s “Overture to The Bronze Horse” and William Walton’s Concerto for Viola and Orchestra. Guests will also get to participate in the 14th Annual Movie Scores Quiz. Here, you can listen along as the Las Colinas Symphony Orchestra plays through a variety of popular film scores. You may even win a prize if you correctly guess the film and composer!
March 22 - 28
Saturday, March 23
- DJ and producer Excision will share his electronic music with Irving at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. Excision is touring behind his 2018 album “Apex,” and the show will include special guests Squnto, Sullivan King, and Hesh. EDM and dubstep fans won’t want to miss the chance to see one of the world’s hottest DJs at one of Irving’s best venues. The show begins at 6 p.m.
Sunday, March 24
- Nick Mason is best known for his role as the guy behind the drum kit for famed international psychedelic rock band Pink Floyd. After a long and storied career, Mason is bringing together a group to perform some of Pink Floyd’s early material for Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory.
Tuesday, March 26
- Brazilian singer-songwriter Roberto Carlos is often referred to as “King of Latin Music,” or simply, “The King.” Come find out what gives his music such a regal quality at his next performance in Irving at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. With a career spanning many decades, Carlos has sold over 140 million albums worldwide and is beloved for his exquisite voice, sharp lyrics, and pop-rock sound.
March 29 - 31
Saturday, March 30
- Spectrum, the Motown Men join forces with the Irving Symphony Orchestra for a special night of Motown and R&B. This final show of the Irving Symphony Orchestra season will feature music of Motown giants like The Temptations, The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, The Spinners, and more. Don’t miss Grand Finale: Spectrum, “A Tribute to Motown and R&B” at the Irving Arts Center. The show begins at 7:30 p.m.
- The Toyota Music Factory presents a Party on the Plaza every Friday and Saturday night beginning in March. The free music series that takes place under the stars at Texas Lottery Plaza at the Factory and will feature a host of different acts. This month’s featured artists include: DJ SC (3/1, 3/8, 3/22); The Coppertones (3/2); Nick Snyder & The Real Deal (3/9); DJ Danny West (3/15); David Michael George (3/16); DJ Mr. Black (3/23); Squeezebox Bandits (3/26); DJ Yuna (3/29); and Ryan Berg (3/30).
- Jazz and Italian fare are a match made in heaven. You’ll find both at New York Pizza and Pasta every Thursday night.
- Bossa nova artist Junior do Cavaquinho continues his Thursday night residency at popular Brazilian steakhouse Boi Na Braza. And ladies, take note: It’s Ladies Night every Thursday, so get your friends together for some dancing!
- Every Friday night, Bar Louie in the Toyota Music Factory hosts local and regional artists. Come for the great music and above-par cocktails, stay for the lively atmosphere. Music starts at 10 p.m.
- Local songwriters with a focus on country music share their songs at Texas Local Live every Monday night from 6 to 9 p.m. at The Ranch at Las Colinas.
- For more local live music, review the calendars at various local hotspots like the new Two Mules Cantina at Texican Court, The LOFT at NYLO Irving/Las Colinas, and the OUTLAW Taproom at The Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas.