September brings another packed Irving live music calendar to explore. Read more to find out what bands are coming to town and where you can hear the best local acts.
September 1 - 7
Saturday, September 1
- Dubbed the “Indian Rockstar,” Devi Sri Prasad will perform at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. This massive show will feature 30 musicians, 25 dancers, and six popular singers. A composer, lyricist, singer, and director, Prasad, or DSP to his most loyal fans, has gained international acclaim for his dance and electronic pop music.
Friday, September 7
- Will Downing, one of America’s best jazz performers, brings his incredible vocals and smooth jazz ballads to The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. Jazz lovers won’t want to miss this show.
September 8 - 14
Saturday, September 8
- Rock band Alice In Chains are touring behind their new album, "Rainier Fog," and will be playing at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. Long known for their impact on the famous grunge scene in Seattle, Alice In Chains has been performing their heavy metal rock music for over 30 years. Fans won’t want to miss this special performance.
Sunday, September 9
- Metal favorites Scorpions will share the stage at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory with another famed metal band, Queensryche. Scorpions were part of the first wave of metal bands to emerge in the 1970s—you may know them for Billboard Top 10 hits like "Rock You Like a Hurricane"—and plan to bring down the house in Irving.
Thursday, September 13
- Famed hardcore/punk band Rise Against come to Irving with their Mourning in Amerika tour at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory promoting the release of their new album, "The Ghost Note Symphonies, Vol. 1." Known for their politically charged songwriting and anthemic music, Rise Against shows overflow with energy and noise.
September 15 - 21
Saturday, September 15
- Catch fan-favorite Reba McEntire at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory for a night of her classic hits that span decades along with newer songs. Proceeds from this show will go to benefit CitySquare, an organization that works to alleviate poverty, serving nearly 40,000 people in the Dallas area every year.
Friday, September 21
- Troye Sivan Mellet is a South African-born Australian singer, songwriter, actor, and YouTube personality. Don’t miss his performance at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory alongside special guest Kim Petras.
September 22 - 30
Tuesday, September 25
- Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters come to Irving’s The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. Best known for his role as the lead singer of Led Zeppelin, Plant has continued a successful solo career for decades.
Friday, September 28
- Classical singer Atul Purohit is coming to the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas. He is most famous as a Gujarati folk (Garba) singer and for Sunderkand and devotional songs. Fans love him for his melodious songs like “Tara Vina Shyam” and “Vhalamni Vaat Kai.”
Saturday, September 29
- Indie rock and pop band Florence and the Machine grace the stage at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory in support of their new album, "High as Hope." With catchy hooks, powerful vocals, and an all-around epic live show, Florence and the Machine have been earning international kudos and awards for years.
Sunday, September 30
- Hip-hop and R&B fans should get tickets to see the inimitable Lauryn Hill at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. She is performing her widely acclaimed 1998 album "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" to commemorate its 20th anniversary. Step back in time for what will undoubtedly be an exceptional concert.
- Every Monday, head over to The Ranch for Texas Local Live, a music series highlighting the best talent from Irving and the DFW area. In true Southern fashion, artists play on an intimate stage aptly named The Porch.
- Every Thursday night you can take in live music while sipping drinks and savoring hand-tossed pizza at New York Pizza & Pasta. Music starts at 6 p.m.
- See local entertainment every Friday night at Bar Louie at the Toyota Music Factory. Hear old favorites and discover new acts from all over Texas.
- Delight in a craft cocktail and live show on the outdoor patio every Thursday and Saturday night at the OUTLAW Taproom at the Four Seasons. It’s a fun way to see local and regional acts in a relaxed setting.
- The Texas Lottery Live free concert series takes place every Friday and Saturday night at the open-air Texas Lottery Plaza at Toyota Music Factory. Make your plans now to come early and enjoy the excellent restaurants. Bring portable chairs, blankets, and, of course, your dog.