The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory and venues across Irving are bringing in some of the best music this month. Like Grammy award winners, country, rock and roll, and R&B, the music line up is just that spectacular. This amazing talent will make this month the coolest, and memorable check out the calendar for your favorite.
Thursday, October 3
- All my rock and roll fans, get ready for an unforgettable show featuring the Stone Temple Pilots and Rival Forces. Two dynamic groups that are on tour together and we are lucky to see them perform live at The Pavilion at The Toyota Music Factory. Get ready to see each band perform their greatest hits which they are known to have one of the best rock bands. The concert begins at 7 p.m.
Friday, October 4
- Get ready for the concert that you will be talking about all weekend after watching J Balvin perform Live. J Balvin is the Latin artist that is on everyone's lips at the moment singing his hits. His reggaeton sounds are some of the best and will get you out of seats the whole night. Get your tickets fast, Doors open at 7 p.m, the concert starts at 8 p.m.
Saturday, October 5
- The Spanish artist Christian Nodal singer and songwriter from Sonora, Mexico has created some outstanding hits. The most popular song “ Adios Amor” that climbed to the top of the Latin Billboard charts in Mexico at number one and number two in the United States in 2017. Christian is making some waves in the Latin song community and what a great opportunity to see his performance live.
Tuesday, October 8.
- Natalia Lafourcade is a Mexican pop-rock artist that continues to sell-out shows here in the United States. Her music is on-trend and strikes love and hope in her lyrics and sound. Her unique sound is very soulful with a very beautiful soprano style that can hit those high notes. Natalia is also a songwriter creating lyrics that her fans love. She is truly a talented one to see live. Doors open at 7 p.m., concert begins at 8 p.m.
Thursday- Friday, October 10-11: Two Nights
The six-time Grammy Award-winning, four Country Music Awards Kacey Musgraves is coming to the Toyota Music Factory for her oh, what a world: tour II. Kacey Musgraves is a megastar in country music and we are lucky that she will put on two shows at the Pavillion Toyota Music Factory for all her country music fans. This is the Biggest line up this month, so bring your cowboy boots and get rocking with Kacey. Doors open at 6:30 p.m., the concert begins at 8:00 p.m.
Friday, October 11
- This Friday Roger Creager a Texas country singer will perform Live at Mama Tired at the Toyota Music Factory. This is a free show and fun for all check it out 9 p.m- 12 a.m.
- Kingdom Choir is coming to the Irving Arts Center for one night only on October 11. Well known for their recent performance at the royal wedding for Prince Harry and Meghan Markel, Kingdom Choir has amazed millions with their unique sound. Led by award-winning conductor Karen Gibson, The Choir’s blend of gospel and pop will be an inspiring performance you can’t miss.
Saturday, October 12
Irving Black Arts Council is bringing soulful Jazz music to the Irving Arts Center. The evening of Jazz will have the honor of listening to guitarist Micheal Walker, tickets are on sale. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 13
- Multiple Grammy Award Winner and Latin Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award honoree Vikki Carr is headlining and performing with Grammy Award Winner Mariachi Los Camperos at The Pavilion at The Toyota Music Factory on October 13. The event is presented by Fiesta Tecaliso and organized by the United States-Mexico Cultural and Educational Foundation (USMCEF), as part of National Hispanic Heritage Month!
Tuesday, October 15
- Come and see Robyn a Swedish pop star singer and songwriter is coming to The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. Robyn has a great line-up of songs that will make this night one of good times with friends. Her eclectic sound makes her unique to her music and authentic to her sound. The concert begins at 8 p.m.
Thursday, October 17
- Femme it Forward Featuring, Brandy, Monica, Mya and Kerri Hilson. Taking it back to the 90’s R&B scene for a night of soul-pop music. To see these four ladies take the stage together is a great achievement and the reason behind Femme Forward Tour. Get your tickets now for a night of 90’s R&B music. Doors open at 6 p.m and the concert begins at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 19
- ALT 103.7 is presenting Blue October at The Pavilion at The Toyota Music Factory. The Texas-native rock group is bringing their chart-topping hits to Irving as part of their I will Follow You Tour. The show starts at 7:30p p.m.
Sunday, October 20
- Rapper Nathan Feuerstein known as NF has some of the best hits on the Billboards. Songs you may know include “let you down" is still sounding across radio stations across the country which solidified his career, that single earned him triple platinum in the US. Special guest KYD The Band will also be there. Doors open at 7 p.m concert begins at 8 p.m.
Wednesday, October 23
- The long-awaited tour Wilco: ODE TO JOY has fans waiting to see this group live at The Pavilion at The Toyota Music Factory with special guest, Molly Sarle’. The Setup group Wilco is from Chicago, they have won multiple Grammy awards and an outstanding ten studio album. Fans have been waiting for the much-anticipated release of the new album Ode To Joy that will release on October 4. Get your tickets now. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. The show begins at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 22
- The rock musical experience, We Will Rock You is rocking The Pavilion at The Toyota Music Factory. Over 24 of Queen’s greatest hits will be showcased in this unique product that has been described as a quirky, eccentric and heartfelt story of outsiders, it’s also a creative cautionary tale for the cyberage. The concert begins at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, October 25
- The Spanish performer Franco Escamillia is a Standup Comedian, Singer/songwriter, and radio host, really the triple threat. He has seamlessly brought all three facets of his career to put on a one night show full of laughter and fun at The Pavilion at The Toyota Music Factory. Get your tickets fast. Doors open at 7 p.m and how begins at 8 p.m.
Sunday, October 27
The international praise and worship band from San Marcos, Guatemala Miel San Marcos, will perform their hits at The Pavilion at The Toyota Music Factory for fans. The band consists of brothers Josh, Samy, and Luis Morales. Singing beautiful praise and worship will bring beautiful energy to the crowd. Doors open at 6 p.m. and the show starts at 7 p.m.
- Mondays just got a lot more fun! Head over to Alamo Drafthouse Cinema here at Toyota Music Factory every Monday for a night of free games and awesome prizes, 7-9 p.m.
- Enjoy free live music with your meal on Tuesday and Thursday nights at The LOFT inside NYLO Las Colinas. The chicly modern hotel features local singers in the restaurant to serenade you while you dine.
- Sing your heart out—or watch others do so—four nights a week at Our Glass. The restaurant and sports bar hosts karaoke from 9 p.m. to midnight on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
- Each Wednesday get your Karaoke on at Gipsy Lime Taco Lounge. Grab a yummy bite and sit back with free entertainment or get your sing on.
- New York Pizza and Pasta continues its long-standing tradition of live jazz every Thursday evening.
- On Fridays, head to Bar Louie in the Toyota Music Factory for Live at Louie’s, a local music series. The music starts at 10 p.m.
- Whether you want to support the burgeoning local music scene or try your hand at performing your own songs, head to Journey Cafe in downtown Irving every Friday for Open Mic Night.
- If by the end of the week you’re just ready to rock out to the best all-time hits, look no further than Live Music at Gipsy Lime Taco Lounge’s weekly music series. Come enjoy the best DJs and live bands from the Dallas/Fort Worth area every Friday.
- The OUTLAW Taproom at the Four Seasons is the spot for live, local music every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night from 5 to 8 p.m. on the expansive patio.
- On Friday and Saturday nights, you can also enjoy Live Music at Two Mules Cantina at Texican Court. Showcasing local bands and songwriters, these intimate, laid-back shows let you cut loose on the hotel’s patio, sitting fireside with a tequila from the on-site tequila bar.
- Check out Peak Restaurant & Bar on Friday and Saturday nights to see what kind of live music they have going on. Music usually starts around 9 p.m. and the bar is open until 2 a.m.