If you want a sappy valentine's day...we got it. Want a romantic adventure? We got it! For all the single ladies (and gents) who want to just have a beautiful weekend. Yes, that's right...we got it! Hope your weekend is filled with LOVE and awesomeness!
For more events in Irving and around the area, check the events calendar.
1. EAT HERE
Cool River Cafe - Valentine's Day weekend reservations are filling up fast. Treat your sweetie to an unforgettable evening. Enjoy a three course meal featuring filet mignon & lobster thermidor! Learn More
2. GO HERE
- Dallas Comic Con Fan Days - For an Unusual Valentine's Weekend Date, Try Dallas Comic Con. The Irving Convention Center will host the Sci-fi Expo Feb. 13-14. Get Tickets and read about the cute geeky couple who's making plans to make a weekend out of it.
- A Closer Walk with Patsy Cline - The musical by Dean Regan follows Patsy Cline’s climb to stardom from her hometown in Virginia to The Grand Ole Opry, Las Vegas and Carnegie Hall. A tribute to Patsy’s spirit and a celebration of her music – the production features such timeless classics as “Crazy,” Walkin’ After Midnight, “Sweet Dreams,” She’s Got You, and “I Fall to Pieces.” Limited availability, get your tickets, the show is running all weekend long at the Irving Arts Center.
- Irving Symphony - spend your Valentine's Day eve at the symphony. Show is Feb. 13 at 8 p.m. Tickets run between $38-49. Learn More
3. ADULTS DO THIS
Gondola Ride on the Mandalay Canal - Romantic, relaxing, exclusive! Sail away on your private gondola cruise as you enjoy the most unique and memorable experience on the Mandalay Canal and Lake Carolyn in Las Colinas. It's the buzz of the town and the top pick for unique Valentine's Day plans. Call 855-GONDOLA now to book before they're all sold out.
Texas Musicians Museum Live Music - Hippie Stew making a return visit, Friday, Feb 12 with Jackie Don Loe - Kelly O'Shea and Special guests J.W Hammett & Jr. Clark. Get there early to get a seat. Food service starts at 6 p.m. specially prepared by Tio Carlos. Call 972-259-4444 to reserve a table.
Helicopter Ride at the Ranch - Make your visit a memorable one by booking a helicopter flight at The Ranch. Wine and dine, then let them whisk you off to see a skyline view of our great city.
- Vintage Valentine Tea - The Irving Heritage Society recreates a 1914 party hosted by Mr. and Mrs. Charles Percy Schulze with its annual Vintage Valentine Tea. The public is invited to share in this special event from 2 to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 14. Reservations are not required, and admission is free.
4. KIDS DO THIS
4. STAY & PLAY HERE
- Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas - Looking for a romantic escape? Book at Omni. They have a couple of romance packages ready for you!
- NYLO Las Colinas - Rates begin at $199 and include guest room accommodations with the Valentine's 3-course dinner for two. Book
- Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas - Send your love to the spa! They'll enjoy seasonal Valentine's treatments and you'll win extra brownie points. Learn More