The Bal Mukund program can be called a “Playground for Vedic Wisdom!” It is an innovative character-building program for children between the ages of 5 and 15, envisioned by Swami Mukundanada Ji that weaves together culture, spirituality, and values in playful and meaningful ways.
BAL-MUKUND ENDEAVORS TO:
● Educate young minds in the knowledge of Vedic wisdom, to lead a virtuous life.
● Enthuse the spirit of giving with a service attitude.
● Encourage problem-solving with courage, confidence, and faith.
● Entertain creativity, expand the power of concentration and focus.
● Elevate young minds to higher levels of consciousness, and fill their hearts with love and reverence for God.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BAL MUKUND PROGRAM
• Character Building Values
• Yoga and Pranayama
• Customized Guided Meditation
• Shlokas and Prayers
• Keertans and Bhajans
• Festival Celebrations
• Inspiring Stories from Vedic Literature
• Games, Arts and Crafts
• Limited slots available!