Gates open at 9 a.m., concerts begin at 10 a.m.
Music Fun for the Little Ones
Introducing a new music series designed specifically for our smallest residents, the Irving Concert Series 4 Kids brings live entertainment to the toddlers and preschoolers of Irving! These Thursday morning concerts feature fun performances by top children's music groups from across the country. Children ages 5 and younger are invited to sing, dance and learn at these interactive shows.
The gates of the Irving Soccer Complex open at 9 a.m., allowing children to enjoy the covered playground, free balloons, craft activity and concession stand before the 45-minute show begins. Parking and admission are free. In the event of inclement weather, shows will be moved to an indoor location.
Parents, be sure to fill out a survey at each show to be entered in drawings for complimentary tickets to Medieval Times!
- Limited covered seating is available, and attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets.
- Outside food and beverage are permitted, however there is a concession stand available.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Restrooms are available on-site.
- Smoking and pets are prohibited at this event.