Irving Heritage House
Built in 1912 for C.P. Schulze and his bride the Heritage House is a restored prairie-style pioneer home. Signature features include cypress siding a low-hipped roof a large porch and gabled dormer. The Schulze heirs gave it to the City of Irving in 1975. The Irving Heritage Society owns the furnishings and operates the house as a tour home. The house was designated as a Recorded Texas State Historic Landmark in 1986.