Heritage House

Details

The house was built in 1912, and is one of Irving's oldest homes. The home was deeded to the City of Irving to be used as a tour home in 1975 as a bicentennial gift by the Schulze heirs. After a small amount of restoration, the home was completely furnished with original Schulze (both J. O. and C. P.) family antiques, and gifts and loans from other Irving families.