The center will assign you an Event Manager to work with you through the planning and implementation of your event. You will also be provided with an Event Planning Guide containing all of the policies and documentation that you'll need. Your Event Manager will gather all of your event information and distribute it to our operating departments, including engineering, audio-visual, utilities and others.
Below is a brief checklist of items to submit to your Event Manager:
- Certificate of Insurance
- Floor Plans
- Detailed event specifications including show schedule, set-up requirements, equipment needs, storage requests, etc.
- Service Contractor's name, address, contact, etc.
- Audio/Visual Requirements
- Telecommunications Requirements
- Proposed Security Schedules
- Special Event Cleaning Requirements