Day 2: Reindeer Games
This festive package wraps Irving fun together with a big bow for the little ones this holiday season.
- December 8: Holiday Movie Night
Enjoy a picnic in the Heritage District from a nearby restaurant with a $50 American Express gift card, while you enjoy a live musical holiday performance and movie. Make sure to bring blankets or lawn chairs.
- 7 p.m. | Holiday-themed performance from The Merry Band of Christmas
- 8 p.m. | The Grinch (2018) PG
- December 16: Gingerbread House Decorating at The Ritz-Carlton Dallas, Las Colinas
Four aspiring pastry chefs will receive individual gingerbread kits and an assortment of sweet treats to assemble their personal holiday masterpieces in an exclusive class led by Executive Pastry Chef Sophie Candia from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Spend an afternoon at the museum’s Smithsonian Spark!Lab exploring, creating, innovating and collaborating. You’ll receive complimentary admission for four and a $100 gift card to the museum store.
- Gondola Cruise for Six (mutually agreeable date TBD)
Outside of Venice, Mandalay Canal is one of a handful of destinations in the U.S. where you can enjoy an authentic gondola cruise. These luxury cruises are a hit with romantic couples and for proposals, but they’re open to all ages year-round, and the kiddos love them too!
- Sweet Treat from Tiff’s Treats
Two dozen delicious warm cookies for Santa… or his little helpers.
Approximate Value $700
Everyone’s a winner today!
- Just jingle all the way to Holidays at the Heritage: Dance and Movie Night on December 8 for a special treat! Irving’s little elves will be handing out free popcorn and Visit Irving goodies to the first 100 folks!
- And that’s not all! Gondola Adventures is gifting everyone on the nice list with $5 off holiday pedal boat rides on the Mandalay Canal. Use the promo code NICE (valid thru 12/30/23).
Day 2 Winner: Kayla N.
Daily winners will be notified by email within three (3) days.