Irving Speakers Bureau
The Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau offers a number of speaker programs to the community. Various staff members and members of the Irving hospitality industry are available to speak to organizations on various topics, including (but not limited to):
- What Does A Convention and Visitors Bureau Do?
- How Does Irving Sell Itself As A Visitor Destination?
- The Irving CVB and Its Role at Home
- High Spirited Citizens
- Tourism: What's In It For Me?
- Marketing 101
- Working With the Travel Media
Some presentations are also available via PowerPoint presentation or as handouts. To schedule a speaker for your organization, contact Irving CVB Marketing and Communications Department at 972-252-7476.